With the Care Quality Commission launching their new framework for inspection later this year, are care homes, healthcare practices or clinics prepared for this change of approach?
Since August last year, the CQC have begun their transition for the new inspections framework and we want to help ensure providers are fully prepared for this.
In collaboration with Duncan Astill (opens a new window), a specialist in regulatory enforcement action at law firm Mills & Reeve (opens a new window) - our insurance and risk specialists have provided a virtual webinar that answers a wide range of inspection challenges the healthcare and care home sectors are currently face, including:
- Summary of changes to the CQC regime/framework.
- The life span/journey of a CQC investigation.
- CQC prosecutions: latest on how the Courts decide level of fine/sentencing guidelines.
- The insurance policy response for legal defence cost.
- What can care homes/healthcare providers do to protect themselves and prepare for any investigation?
For any further questions, information, or risk support regarding the CQC investigation changes - please contact:
T: +44 (0)743 596 9344
Healthcare Claims Consultant
T: +44 (0)741 572 2783
Partner - Mills & Reeve LLP
T: +44 (0)122 322 2477
M: +44 (0)797 494 9723